Mar 22, 2011

More pictures for grandma




5 comments:

  1. She is adorable! Keep the pictures coming! It's good to see her without most of her tubes and resting comfortable in mommy and daddy's arms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know these pictures are for Grandma, but I can't believe how much hair she has! And that last expression is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little girl looks like she is almost ready to go home. Thanks for the email and link to your blog. We hope and pray you both continue to improve each and everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! She's adorable and will probably be bursting out of the premie clothes before too long.
    Good luck on the recovery and hope to see you cruisin' through the neighborhood soon!
    Muhlesteins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Caprise... I saw the link to your blog on your email and wanted to take a peek! She is adorable and I hope she is able to come home soon! What a sweetie and I hope you are feeling okay too!

    ReplyDelete