Mar 6, 2011

40 days and 40 nights

My stay has now reached Biblical proportions. I've fulfilled the prophecy in the verse below.
Yea and she that is great with child shall rest forty days and forty nights and shalt have her blood pressure taken every four hours, and shalt take all manner of pills of every kind.
I'm pretty sure that is in Deuteronomy, some where... Anyway yes I've now been in here for 40 days. You can evidently flood the earth in 40 days, and almost go crazy in 40 days.

Luckily now I have a count down. Nine more days I'll get a magnesium IV for 24 hours and on the 16 they will induce labor. If all goes well we will have a little one on the 16th or on St. Patrick's day. The end is in sight.


It is on the calender!


I've also gotten some more fun outfits for baby Vicky from my aunts and friends.










The nurses all think I'm opening up a newborn boutique.


It looks like I have pretty much moved in. Thanks for all of the books and movies and treats and wii games and visits and phone calls and surprises to keep me going!
.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you - my husband was born March 17 - it's an easy date to remember. keep us posted as to when you deliver. We want pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe if she is born on St. Pat's Day, we will have luck in finding the Irish Montgomery line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Caprise! As it is now the 18th, I hope the delivery went well and you and your baby are healthy! I don't envy your situation at all, you are one tough mama!

    ReplyDelete