My baby sister is officially a sterling scholar. She won her school competition and last night she beat out lots of other high achievers for the chance to compete at state. I of course feel like it is my award too after the time I spent helping her on her portfolio, but I guess she is the one that impressed them on the interview and dazzled them with her song.
To prepare for the event she hung out here with me all morning and I loved it. When they came to monitor baby girl, we found out that she loves Cassi's visits too! She has never been as active as she was yesterday. She was moving and grooving and wanted to be a part of the conversation. It was pretty funny. I guess she is going to love her aunt Cassidee.
Feb 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment