Dec 20, 2010

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


I woke up this morning to a winter wonderland. This is the view from my front porch. Adam even had to shovel to get out this morning. Usually he just pops the Jeep in 4WD and guns it. This is my one winter "craft". It is on our front porch. Hopefully the combination of the blue bows and "personalized" Christmas ornaments lets our neighbors know where we stand on the important issues...
Our Christmas tree this year was a fantastic surprise. We sadly missed the annual Thanksgiving tradition of hiking through Sawtooth National Forest to cut our own tree. (This tradition has yielded many years of great stories. Basically, the result of spending any time with Grandpa Peterson in the woods is a tale of adventurous exploits). However, a freshly cut pine tree was delivered for us anyway! Thanks Grandpa and Tiff and Tonga.

2 comments:

  1. Periods go inside quote marks: "craft."
    Sorry too many hours grading under my belt. But, lovely golden glow in your front room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love talking to you today, and I think I lost you up Payson canyon. I hope you get to go snow-mobiling in all that snow, and that it isn't too much work for Adam!

    ReplyDelete