Jan 1, 2011

Baby Girl!

Baby Girl isn't even here yet, but she is already being spoiled! She had a great Christmas. Here is her collection so far...
The blanket on the left I made. The colors are in the order of the electromagnetic spectrum (the orange and reds are cut off)...The blanket on the right was the last that my Grandma Steadman made. The doll dress was also made by my Grandma. When we woke up on Christmas morning, it was a bit of a shock to see that little doll next to Adam and My's Christmas stash! It is only the beginning I'm afraid.


And of course her clothes. I couldn't help myself when I saw this tee shirt!

We had a special family Christmas moment when Adam finally got to feel her kick! I've learned that Baby girl likes to snowmobile (she tried to snowmobile the entire night after the ride), and she likes to ski! She also loves hot chocolate.

3 comments:

  1. It's so cute that you already know her personality! I'm surprised no one got you a backpack for her to go on hikes with you. . . but right now you are packing her in the front!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a GIRL! I am so excited for you Caprise! There is no doubt that she will be a little beauty. All of her little gifts are so precious. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassi has started shopping---sun dress to add.

    ReplyDelete