Mar 31, 2010

It's always an adventure with mom!

Last weekend my family and I had a spectacular adventure in the Bahamas. Unfortunately Adam had to work, but it was nice to spend some time with my sisters. I learned that Cassidee had grown SO much taller than the rest of us, and exactly what Shalae's definition of "fishing" is. It was fun to spend time with Glade and Amber and nice to be under the "kid" umbrella again. I didn't have to be responsible for a moment because I was on a trip with my parents.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a gorgeous and fun week! The parasailing picture is cute with your mom clinging on to the harness; I want to do that someday so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what fun! I love that picture of you para-sailing. I can just hear you saying "weeeee" as you glide through the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I could think about was that rope breaking and us dropping into the ocean and having to swim to shore.

    ReplyDelete