Feb 16, 2010

This is what happens when you lose a computer....

You get to look at all of your old pictures! I wasted away half of my morning looking at the pictorial evidence of our adventures for the last 3 years and decided that we have had some great times!
You really are not supposed to sit on top of those arches...Laura's Wedding in Oregon. What a beautiful bride!
This is near the area that Adam proposed.
This is from Jones Hole, Ut.
This is the Bahamas. Nice hat eh?
From the top of the world (Or near Bryce canyon).Charleston SC.

2 comments:

  1. Fun pictures, you have had a lot of great adventures. I love the one of you and Jeneal at Laura's wedding, I miss you girls and wish we all lived close so we could see each other regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I recognize the background of that last picture! Looks like some fun times. I agree with Amy, I wish we lived closer together!

    ReplyDelete