Sep 21, 2010

Summertime Recap

We had a great summer. We had something going on every weekend so it went by so quickly. We...
  • Planned and executed a successful ward camp out. Success for such an activity is relative. We measured success in that there was no rain, plenty of food, and no fatalities.

  • Survived 3 family reunions. I guess survived can be a relative term too, but again no fatalities.

  • Ran the white water 3 in three different rivers. Adam only went down one river. And his tube deflated on 1 side about 30 seconds in, making it impossible for him to balance. The bruises and gnashes on his body testify to the precariousness of his situation. I however had very successful river floats. Probably because of my awesome river shoes. Although i did contract mild pneumonia due a poorly chosen hour to float the frigid Provo river.

  • Camped in the beautiful Utah wilderness.

  • Hiked in the beautiful Utah wilderness. We are having fun exploring all of the trails in Payson Canyon.

  • Had awesome visits with old friends-It was so fun to see Marian and Jeneal. We really need a reunion with everybody one of these days.


  • Flew to California. Well, my sisters and I did. We had a great time at Knottsberry farm and really enjoyed the chicken dinner! Then we spent an awesome day playing at the beach. It was my way of getting ShaLae ready for her mission.

  • Said farewell to ShaLae. I still can't believe it. Poland!

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun to see you Caprise! I'm glad there were no fatalities at your camp out. I'm glad you had such a fun summer too!

    ReplyDelete