Feb 4, 2010

Sorrento and the Isle of Capri

The beautiful clifftop city of Sorrento. These clifs are mostly lahar deposits.
This is a public orchard. The lemons in Sorrento were huge, some the size of cantelopes.
My beautiful little island.
We rode a tram to the top of the island and this was our view down.
Capri was my first introduction to Italian ice cream. I learned that it should be included in the lists of the wonders of the world. Consequently, there are multiple pictures of me eating ice cream after this stop...

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing trip! Capri looks like an amazing place. And that Italian ice cream is so yummy, I want some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Caprise, that looks so beautiful. What a trip! (By the way, I'm flying into Salt Lake this summer and want to plan a trip to Provo. So, I'll be calling you!)

    ReplyDelete