Oct 10, 2009

Uh, obviously a view of the stove/huge microwave. Those rolls never did rise...

Our favorite home feature...the dishwasher.
A close up of our table. Also has some slate. Adam picked this out--and I think he did a nice job. Actually Adam picked out all of our furniture. His method for the couches was to sit on all of them. He didn't care what they looked like but they did have to be comfortable. He thought the chairs that went with this table were comfortable. And I liked how it looked.


You can't tell it from these pictures, but the colours of the walls in our bedroom are an unfortunate manure green-brown.



And the walls in the bathroom are a blood red. The ceiling is blood red too. Adam figures it must have been the site of the Payson Massacre.
There is more house to show, but this is all that is unpacked. The rest of the house is still in progress...




1 comment:

  1. I love the table. The cupboards are beautiful! Are the counter tops granite? That would be fitting?

    ReplyDelete