Oct 10, 2009

House Pictures!

This view of our living room is basically from our bedroom door.


This is the view of the living room from the front door with Adam for scale. I like to call that chair the throne. It is very comfortable.



This clock is something that I love. It is a waterfall AND it is made out of slate (a low-grade metamorphic rock). Down the hall you can see the door to the office, the other upstairs bedroom, and the linen closet door.


The front door.




3 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOVE IT! It looks beautiful inside. I'll be anxious to see it with the pictures on the wall and then see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look so officially like a home owners and prosperous adults! Caprise, why aren't you in any picture showing off your gorgeous house Vanna White style!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home is so beautiful Caprise! I love it! Also, I'm with Marian, I want to see YOU in some of these pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete