Apr 27, 2011

Let the Fashion Show Begin!

I was never one for playing with dolls as a kid, but it is sure fun to dress up my little cupcake! She has a matching bow with her outfit every day, and thanks to her great grandma Vicki, blankets and burp cloths to match every outfit. Thank goodness for the baby shower that my mom's ward threw for me. If it wasn't for them and my awesome family Victoria wouldn't have anything cute (or much of anything) to wear. I still haven't managed to do too much shopping for her. If I'm not taking care of her, I am trying to sleep.

So she isn't a baby that "fills her diaper" every often, just every few days. However, she has YET to miss a chance to fill her diaper for the doctor. A trip to the doctor's office can cure constipation I guess. She is such a funny baby. So far her favorite sound to make is a grunt. She is already up to 7 lbs. 6.5 oz! Considering her lowest weight was 4 lbs. 7 oz, she is getting huge.
She looked so pretty in her Easter dress from her aunt Nicole. Notice that she has her "pretty" on. I think she is dancing 70's style in this one.




"Stop! In the name of love..." -Thanks for that song being forever ingrained in my mind, mom.
She is always so content with her grandpa. And he is content with her too!

This outfit was kind of a joke, it is obviously too big but it was ShaLae's so I wanted to try it on her. Look at her spindly little legs!


She really likes to sleep in that pillow. She likes to sleep in a "nest" so her first week she slept in her car seat. Now we lay her in this and put her in her playpen. She slept in her own room for the first time last night and we loved it.
She doesn't like to cuddle with her mommy like this, but she loves to cuddle up to her daddy!

2 comments:

  1. Caprise she is adorable, and oh so tiny! My kids were never that little.... even the day they were born! Almost, makes me want another one... almost! Hope you are just loving on her all day long, seriously you close your eyes for a second and they are crazy two year olds! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I just can't get over how tiny she is. She is so precious! Love all her cute little girlie outfits and her "pretties."

    ReplyDelete