Aug 25, 2009
Wowzy wow wow WOW
I think we just bought a house. There were a lot of forms to sign and then pow! We have a house. We are through the first battle anyway, they accepted our offer. There may be more battles to come, who knows? I’ve never bought a house before. I feel like I should feel very mature as buying a house is a very adult thing. It certainly is an expensive adventure…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, that was quick! That's the kind of starter house that will last for years and years. It's wonderful. Buying a house and having children bring you to adulthood. Officially Welcome!
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting, put up some pictures of the home when you can!
ReplyDeleteHmmm...I can't really welcome you to adulthood through the house thing - yep - we still rent! We were close once - we built a house - mostly - anyway - congratulations! I can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteWhere is the house? What does it look like? How big is it? Can I be jealous? Congrats! Just remember, it may be expensive, but you get that money back (hopefully), unlike renting - Hooray!
ReplyDelete