So I had a few blunders last week. First, I accidentally signed up to teach two sections of FDSCI 201 instead of one. I'm happy for the extra money (Christmas is coming!), but I really didn't want the extra hours of work. Luckily I have a wonderful sister-in-law who has agreed to help baby sit so I can get all of my work done.
My second blunder was ripping my toenail off on a rafting excursion in island park. You would think that someone who has studied basalt as much as I have would know that it is very jagged. I just got sooo excited showing everyone the columnar jointing as we floated down the river! There were quite a few doctors in my boat, but Ph.D.'s in music are not much help in those kinds of situations... Anyway, the toe hurts, and I am super busy.
I will not post pictures of the toenail, or pictures of the Volcan de Fuego volcano that erupted this week. But I will post some of my happy little girl who loves to be outside as much as her momma.
Sep 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thanks for making my morning
ReplyDelete