She might be a little irreverent though, when everyone was going around the room sharing what they were thankful for and their testimonies, baby V couldn't keep quiet. She was growling, and buzzing her lips, and squealing, and having a very good and LOUD time of it. Sorry about that everybody! She was just sharing the noises that she was thankful that she can make. Here are some of her latest and greatest.






That mischievous look is probably because she got out of her headband. I think she looks like me when she smiles like that. I'm not sure that is a good thing 'case she looks like trouble...
She was our lady bug for Halloween.
That's my beautiful girl!
ReplyDeleteLove, love our lady bug.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Caprise--she is beyond darling! Seriously, Victoria is the cutest little baby girl there ever was! What did you do to get such a great sleeper? Every time we take Josh on a big trip he sleeps horribly!! I miss you, reading this post made me want to talk to you. I'll give you a call sometime soon!
ReplyDelete