So last week I took a little trip to Rexburg for faculty conference and to have my mom's cousin inject botulism toxin into my head. I'm serious. Now that I've experienced botox I think that I will just take the wrinkles in the future. It was an experimental procedure to see if it would help with my every frequent headaches. I got 12 injections. They feel just like shots, only 12 of them all in your head. Honestly, I think a trip to the dentist to get a cavity filled is worse. But I still would rather take the wrinkles. The result is that now I can only lift part of my eyebrows. Basically I look like a Disney villain when I try to show surprise or incredulity. Its kind of awesome and kind of embarrassing.
Visual example, Disney's Cruella de Ville. (Really an enigmatic name...) (http://listverse.com/2009/06/09/top-10-most-evil-disney-villains/)
Disney's Maleficent. (http://listverse.com/2009/06/09/top-10-most-evil-disney-villains/)
Actually almost all of Disney's villians have eyebrows similar to mine. My mom suggested that I thin them out so its not so noticeable.
Where's your picture?
ReplyDelete