She's laughing! So cute. Caleb made me play it a few times. Each time he asked, "She see Mommy? Where she see Daddy? I see Grandma?"
You tell great jokes! She is so so cute!
I think she is going to have a great sense of humor. And I can hardly wait until she starts asking Adam lots of questions.
Of course she is laughing...your laugh is infectious! And she totally looks like you Caprise.
She's laughing! So cute. Caleb made me play it a few times. Each time he asked, "She see Mommy? Where she see Daddy? I see Grandma?"
ReplyDeleteYou tell great jokes! She is so so cute!
ReplyDeleteI think she is going to have a great sense of humor. And I can hardly wait until she starts asking Adam lots of questions.
ReplyDeleteOf course she is laughing...your laugh is infectious! And she totally looks like you Caprise.
ReplyDelete